Friday, January 16, 2009

Crazy!


It's crazy to think that in only a few short weeks our family will no longer look like this! My hands will be full with a two-year-old and a newborn. (So much for swinging Ryan in between us!) I am feeling "done" already, but I know that God has a perfect birthday in mind for Drew. I am anxious to meet him...and to begin the adjustment that I know will take place once he is born. Please continue to pray for Rob and I as we take on the responsibility of caring for two of God's precious children. Also, pray for Ryan...that he would adjust well to being the big brother (and having to share!). I know that he is excited. He's been playing "baby" with all of his stuffed animals. Changing their diapers, wiping their bottoms, feeding them, putting them on the potty, etc. It is so cute to watch his innocence. I know that he is going to be a great big brother. Daddy better get the "park" put together...because before too long we will have two rowdy boys to play on it!