Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How do you turn a breech baby?


This kart-wheel was my attempt at "turning" Drew. We had an ultrasound recently that showed that he's in the breech position. The doctor has told us that if he doesn't turn, I will have to have a c-section to deliver him. (Don't worry...as you can see, Rob is there to "spot" me in case I were to fall on my head!)

At my next doctor's appointment, she felt my tummy...and was convinced that he has turned. Maybe a kart-wheel really does work!

Or not! On Monday, we had another ultrasound. Drew has turned around again, and is back in the breech position. The doctor will continue to do an ultrasound each week to check his position. Please pray that he (eventually) cooperates and turns into the correct position!

1 comment:

Holly said...

You are so cracking me up!!!!